Sunday, May 1, 2011

I swear I'm the only one...

Okay so... everyone has heard of the Harry Potter series and the Hunger Games Trilogy. If you haven't, where have you been all these years?? Well anyway, I swear that I think I am the only person left that has not read either. I know, it's crazy... I have really wanted to. But I kind of how I was about the Twilight Saga... I didn't really want to read it because I knew that everyone I knew was reading it... but eventually my friend convinced me to read the saga. By the time I finished the second book I was hooked! I honestly could not put it down. There obviously were a couple of things I didn't like about it, honestly sometimes Bella really annoyed me... Okay so I really think I should read both Harry potter and the Hunger Games... i will make it my goal to read at least the first of each series by the end of the year, since I'm a really bad procrastinator! But anyway I will be starting book reviews on books that I have read soon:)

No comments: